Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cheers to HOPE

How about that?  Our little blueberry, heart beating away at 142 bpm, all nestled in mommys "insides" :) Quite the miracle.

Our appointment yesterday topped off the "hope" cup.  The ultrasound took only a few minutes, and I felt no anxiety, no fear.. just faith that the Lord was with us and we would see that there in fact is light at the end of a very dark road, just as Pastor Mike preached months ago.  Everything looked great, we got to see our little baby for the first time and watch his/her heart beating on the big screen.  They measured the baby at 6 weeks 6 days, which is almost exactly where we thought things should be.  So my due date stays the same: October 4th, 2013. My third due date "assigned" to me for 2013. This one will stick, I can feel it.

At 7 weeks I am definitely feeling the "effects" of being pregnant.  The bloating has subsided, but the nauseousness and puking/gagging has set in... big time!!  Even though I am on the brink of not being able to function most days I am SO happy about it.  It's a good sign.  Even Dr. Lyons and her nurse congratulated me on being sick :) 

During my OB History appointment (when they ask you all sorts of questions and update your charts) she asked if this was our 4th pregnancy, and if we had miscarried twice.  It still feels like a stab in the heart.  I took a silent second and prayed for those 2 babies and asked God to hold them extra close today.  I have 3 friends that are due within a couple weeks of our due date in March so their babies are almost here.  It's still hard to follow their stories.  And even though I truly am happy for them, I still have feelings of jealousy and sadness when I see pictures of their very pregnant bellies and nursery's.  Being pregnant again does help, but it doesn't completely erase the fact that we lost 2 babies.    So take a second and pray for the baby above... and also the 2 babies that are with God.  

My outlook is still positive.  With each day that goes by we are closer to meeting this baby.  I am thankful for each day of being pregnant and say a prayer every. single. time. I go to the bathroom and don't see blood.  There is still hope.  We aren't giving up.  And this baby is growing like crazy.. I can feel it. 

Cheers to HOPE!!

1 comment:



  1. wow am excited now am now a mother of my own thank god

    I want to thank you for the good work you have done for me,at first I thought it was a scam not until I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother Dr climent is a great herbal herbs doctor, He did it for me, you can contact him on ( drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com ). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease:: (Whats App number +2347036879479 +2347036879479 ) 1. Trying to get pregnant 2. Infection 3. Blockage from the fallopian Tube 4. Cyst from the ovaries 5. Unpleasant smell from the virginal 6. Irregular menstruation 7. Infertility for easy Conception.. 8. skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor 9. Fibroid 10.HIV AIDS Etc.. Simply contact the Dr Scott on (drclimentscott@gmail.com ) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life.

    ReplyDelete